Citycards are the packages or cards given to people visiting key attractions in the country. They offer you extraordinary convenience and save a lot of money. The citycard is considered the most affordable way of exploring the undisputed beauty of Paris. To enjoy this convenience, you have to order a city card of 24, 34, 50, or 70 hours.Get Your Paris Citycard
• It is the most affordable way to visit any spot in Paris.
• You are free to choose the card that suits your financial state.
• Using the card gives you the chance of winning travel rewards. Your chances of winning these rewards will increase the more you use this card.
• You earn a 1% cash back on each purchase you make.
• Citicards are a lot more expensive than other types of travel cards.
• One has to pay the additional taxes on every item they buy.
• It is only valid within a specific area.
• There is a three percent balance transfer fee on each transfer you perform.
Top 3 Attractions in Paris
1 Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower is one of the most epic monuments of the Paris. Your tour to Paris is incomplete if you don’t visit this glamorous place. Eiffel Tower is still the tallest structure in Paris- it rises to the same height as an 81-storey building.
2 Louvre Museum
Louvre Museum is another interesting spot in the city of Paris. It is the largest art museum in the world. The museum is housed in a building that was constructed in the 12th to 13th century. The chief attractions of the Louvre Museum are the glass pyramids and masterpiece of crafter Mona Lisa.
3 Arc de Triomphe
Arc de Triomphe is another notable landmark of Paris. It was constructed under the supervision of Napoleon Bonaparte, but he did not live to see its completion. It commemorates and honours those who fought and died for France in the Napoleonic Wars and French Revolution.Get Your Paris Citycard